From the Slice page, you can add effects per slice of any given loop or sample, and adjust the parameters of each.
1. Icon of the currently selected effect
2. Power on/off switch for each effect. This will turn green when on.
3. Change currently loaded effect to another, choosing from the effects library.
4. Randomize the trim of current effect across all slices in the current loop.
5. Repeat the trim of the current effect from the first 2-56 slices. This is helpful to speed up your workflow without needing to adjust each slice precisely.
6. Clear effect trim on all slices.